Our job is to promote a high standard of service and professionalism in the real estate industry and help protect buyers and sellers.
We provide information for buyers and sellers, provide advice and guidance for agents and deal with complaints about agents' behavior.
The REAA is a Crown entity, established under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008.
The REAA responsibilities are as follows:
- - Licensing of people and companies working in the real estate industry
- - Maintaining a public register of licensees
- - Investigating concerns about the behavior of licensee's
- - Setting industry standards
- - Providing information to buyers and sellers of real estate